SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Friday, May 29, 2020

Friends

I never owed friends so I owed books. Books spared me all their time and groomed me more than my any friend could.

That's why I say, 'Books are the true friend. And they don't even reveal any secret of yours. You can easily share any secret with books' 📖📚 

My recent reads were by Mark Mason,  Elif Shafak, J. K. Rowling. But I still wish to read more of them because I want more friends who can share all their knowledge with me without any fear of jealousy. A good company never hurts and I will avail more and more till the moment I exceed with knowledge. 

#books #bookstagram

Follow for more: SI Creationx 💕

#sicreationx #friends #secrets #bookish #aesthetic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...