SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Annual Dinner 2020 | PUGC | Department of Business Administration | SI Creationx | Video Editing

Hello folks!
Happy weekend! Hope so all are running cool.
Here's some sweet treat for you all. Its by the grace of God that your "SI Creationx" s flourishing in video editing too along with picture editing.Thanks for your amazing response on my YouTube channel. I'm honored. Keep supporting with warm likes and cozy comments. Here's the YouTube video I created a few weeks ago for an event at a University in my city. Do enjoy the video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't till now. My YouTube Channel (Click here to subscribe) Lets grow together and form a big community.
Here you go with the video. Do shower your support over here. See you all later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...