SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Friday, June 21, 2019

Throwback to 'SI Creationx'

Hola Guys!
Hope so you all are running cool, happy, fascinating and fabulous 😉
It has been a long time I presented my own edited pictures or ever compiled them together, so here's a throwback to my pictures and a sweet little video for you guys.


The picture on left is Eiffel Tower, Upper right picture portrays a sophisticated book and rose and the lower right picture id dedicated for the interest of my blog "SI Creationx"














The upper left picture is a cute pink pineapple, second left picture was for my discussion on heart breaks, third left picture is displaying greenery and cool effect, fourth last picture is of Turkey. The green picture in upper right corner is a funky sparrow and the last picture at the right side is a sunflower.












These three pictures are from the month of Ramadan. The first one displays fasting habits of Muslims. Second picture was from social issue discussion and the third picture is a colorful scenic one.














And now, here's a cute compilation of SI Creationx pictures I have created till now. This video portrays my hard work for my work and my blog SI Creationx. Do like, subscribe, click the bell icon and don't forget to comment below



😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...