SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Sunday, April 7, 2019

SI's Monday

Asalam o Alaikum pretty souls.
🌼
Hope so you all had a perfectly beautiful weekend and now you all are gearing up for some Monday motivation. It's always hard to prepare ourselves for a new week because our weekends seem too short and end in a mere two days. And now, talking about this post, it's bit late coz I had a great travelling today and all of it had been too hectic but still you guys will get to see a blog on my this visit to Lahore.....In Sha Allah! But for now enjoy this post and take it as a sweet treat.
I wanted to create something soft and natural for all my girls followers and I ended up with this pearly pinky picture. If you want to use this picture as a wall paper then me in the comments section below and I'll release the re-edited version of this pinky one. Regardless of this fact, do show me some boosts and leave me a comment about what you feel for your Monday and how do u motivate yourself for it... #sicreationx #i_am_si #si_quotes #si_edits #si #siontop #sitellsthetruth #editingmoodon #editing #photography #beautifullife #beautiful #instagram #picoftheday #motivation #mondaymotivation #happyfeels #picofinstagram #insta #instafam #instafamous #floral #flowersofinstagram #flowers #letmypicsslay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...