SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Monday, April 1, 2019

Relations and beauty

Asalam o Alaikum beautiful people.
Hope so all are running cool and happy. I'm feeling an amalgam of happiness, sadness, thankfulness and many more feelings right now. It often happens that we seem to move in our routine in a well planned manner but something just struck up and we come to realize it as a major part of our life.
It happened with me yesterday that I talked and saw my beautiful relatives on a video call and my heart got a small ache including memories and an urge of seeing my people in front of my eyes. I miss them a lot but long distances often become a way of praying for our people and family members. In my case, I have also got prayers with me for my people that May they cherish all their happy moments and may Allah always bless them with utmost happiness, may Allah Almighty shower on them the greatest rewards for their patience and may they always be the kind hearted ones. (Amin) Praying with honesty and faithfulness for our loved ones with an aching heart is the key source of strength and beauty in relationships. I think nothing can be much pure than this feel and way of expressing it in relationships.
💖
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_edits #si_quotes #si #sitellsthetruth #letmypicsslay #dispersioneffect #dispersion #yellow #yelloworange #instagram #picofinstagram #picoftheday #beauty #faithfulness #kindness #honesty #achingheart #happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...