SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Friday, April 12, 2019

My own experience

Asalam o Alaikum viewers....I'm gonna tell you a story of my own, my experience which is merely six months old but still I can feel extremely positive changes in me. My elder sister found an extra notebook with her and asked me if I need it. I took it even I did not need it. It was lying on my bed side table and unintentionally I opened it, put a date on a vacant page and started writing everything was which circulating in my heart and mind. Initially I felt myself dramatic while writing but even then I carried on my routine of putting down my feelings in the form of words. I started feeling relieved after scribbling my thoughts. My writing never occur in a regular pattern and anything which comes to my heart, I put it down on the paper, whether its about my relations with my family or my daily chores. I just love myself while writing because it makes me feel really me. I get my major part of motivation for putting my thoughts in front of you all through writing and I'm a hundred times thankful to Allah Almighty for everything He has blessed me with. Because I only realised all the blessings I have when I write down my whole day on the paper.
Now I have a big Allhamdolillah in my heart because I feel satisfactory after writing. The main reason for telling you all this story is that do try to write and put down your feelings on the paper. I was also a sort of person who thought that "writing diary is not my thing" but now I feel utmost pleasure through writing.....✒📚
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_edits #si_quotes #si #siontop #letmypicsslay #picoftheday #editingmoodon #picsofinstagram #insta #instagram #diary #feelings #feels #happiness #thankfulness #beauty #charm #awesome #relieve #mind #heart #diary #journaling #scribbling #writingprompts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...