SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Message for all....

Asalam o Alaikum beautiful "SI Creationx" fam!
Sometimes doing one thing gives us utmost satisfaction and performing this work on a regular basis becomes ultimate source of joy for us. Editing and blogging serves me the same purpose. It makes me feel 'really me' and I love every bit of my time when I edit, write or engage on the stories with you guys. Blogging is now a part of my life which has groomed me at its level best.
The core purpose for telling you all my present short story is "Go ahead" people and do what you want to do. Don't care about negative criticism and feel your happiness in the best possible way. May be people will consider you strange but you'll feel a positive difference even in this strangeness. Everything takes time and requires struggle. Don't count the number of times you have to struggle for gaining skill on your specific work, hobby or tasks. Just devote your time, interest and good will to your happy work. This will groom your working ability and skill and trust me people! You'll feel so fresh even after piles of work you do on your respective task. I know that in a time like today, many people have taken the initiatives of following the beat of their hearts but still there's a large proportion of people thinking and dwelling about the "what will people say" thing at home. To all those secret dreamers...."You're blessed with only one single life. Live it people. Do what you want to do and cherish your days with utmost blessings and happiness of life" And to all those who have started being who they wanted to be...."Best of luck people! Keep doing what you're doing and create wonders"
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_quotes #si_edits #siontop #si #editingmoodon #happiness #instagram #picsofinstagram #picoftheday #pictures #black #dreams #motivation #iluvbeingme #struggle #happinessquotes #confidence #work #hobby #interesting #interest #letmypicsslay #pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...