SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Saturday, March 16, 2019

SI Creationx is back.....

Hello beautiful SI Creationx fam!
I was feeling great this morning that I'll finally be back with my #sicreationx stuff. But suddenly and sadly I got struck up with fever, severe headache and flu.
But my motivation for putting up something really cool wasn't lost and here comes this artistic scenic edit your side. The total time which this piece took altogether was about an hour or more. Personally, it reminds me of collosuem in Rome. What do you think? Comment below and tell me. Do like my post, do save and shre it with your friends and elsewhere.....😎
🖤
#colloseum #rome #si #si_edits #si_quotes #sicreationx #i_am_si #picsofinstagram #pic #picoftheday #dispersion #motivation #editingmoodon #picsart

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    Day in the Life of a Content Creator

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...