SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

My dearest Sumaiya


Asalam o Alaikum people. A sour memory of sweet relationship struck me up when I was preparing for my second last exam last week. I was reminding myself of this event from a long time but still I forgot about it. May be it was due to the will of Allah Almighty that I forgot but I remember it now and I'm sharing it with you all.
My this edit is in the memory of my little cutie (Sumaiya) with whom I once owned a beautiful sister like friendly relationship. May you always be happy in heaven and be a beneficiary for your loved ones on Earth, on the day of judgement (Amin). 
It seems really easy to move on with the things going on in daily life but all such things contain adorable memories of you with us all the time. Whenever I pass through any time, place or occasion (especially Mc Donalds) involving a memory of you, I feel my heart with a very strange pain. I did not see you when your soul departed from this world in 2016 but I still remember the time when I heard the news of your departure from your father. I feel a thousand feelings rushing inside me but what comes up in the form of my words is  "May your beautiful soul rest in peace and may your parents always have the courage of facing your memories in their everyday life with beautiful smiles on their faces" (Amin). You were always the beautiful pearl with whom uncle's and auntie's life sparkled. Every time I see in their faces, I see a face of you in their faces and your beautiful eyes, your glowing smile and innocent poems n rhymes always move across a screen in my mind. It's been 3 years and I've learnt to control my tears but I can't inhibit your memories coming in my mind and reminding me of your beautiful being. What I could do is just praying, the every single time when a memory of you flickers across my mind and expect you to pray for us in a much more elegant way in front of our Creator. Some bonds are unbreakable even when they stop nourishing. What actually makes them unbreakable are memories, beliefs and prayers. I still remember you my dearest (Sumaiya) and pray for you every single time when your memory hangs me up. 
#sicreationx #i_am_si


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...