SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Saturday, March 23, 2019

My 3 Semester in BBA Hons


I’m here telling you a tale of my last four and a half months which I spend in the 3 Semester of BBA Hons. This semester comprised of 6 subjects in total. These were:
Prospectus
  • Arabic 2
  • Financial Accounting 2
  • Macroeconomics
  • Oral Communication
  • Money, Banking & Finance
  • Taxation Management
Some of these may seem boring to you but for a business student like me, most of these were interesting and the only subject I found boring was Macroeconomics. However I enjoyed all these subjects with activities like a walk on university roads and grounds, a steamy hot Nescafé cappuccino and a constant which was Harry Potter.

Harry Potter Novels

I started reading Harry Potter novel series around September, 2018 and ended the 7 parts in January, 2019. On a true note, I found myself lost in Hogwarts world every time I read Harry Potter. Given below are glimpses of my cappuccino.
Cappuccino & Cupcake

My coffee in chilly mornings was a great source of warmth. I'll miss the coffee & cake and the great amount of chatting with my friends.

Now coming to the events which I found endlessly interesting.
  • Presentations delivered on "E – Commerce", "Asian Development Bank" and You're not weird" proved huge successes for me and my friends. Truly saying we practiced a lot before presentations that how to stand properly while speaking, how to pose confidently and how to make eye contact with audience. Our efforts bore fruit and we were in air after delivering these presentations.
You're not weird

E Commerce
You're not weird
  • Financial Accounting 2 was complicated but I learnt a lot from the teacher who taught us. He always told us kind and compassionate stories of humanity after lectures and also gave small demonstrations on how to respect our teachers and how to prepare good notes too.
  •  The tensed times in Arabic class were fun and full of tantrums when our teacher took oral assignments and told us to translate sentences and words from Arabic to Urdu.
  • One more thing which is most important of all that I started blogging. Blogging is a new roller coaster ride for me and it teaches me a new lesson everyday. I feel new while recreating different pictures with unique editing techniques.
  • I found my spoken skills improving as we were bound to speak English during the time teacher delivered lectures in Oral Communication class.
  • One thing which really took effort was that we needed to strive at our level best for achieving good sessional marks in Taxation Management. It was complicated for us to understand the methodologies in Taxation Management.
 All these small factors constitute my exciting 3 Semester. I learnt a lot from my teachers in terms of formal and informal education along with laughter and humour. Moreover, I came to know about the abilities I was capable of and I started practicing them. All such stuff brings creativity to me. I am much more confident in anything I do now and the major credit goes to all learning I did in my 3 Semester. It doesn't means a full stop now that 3 Semester is over but it opens broader ways of further learning in educational and practical field for me. I am thrilled for learning more and I hope I may learn much more new things so that I may become a good human being and a successful person.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...