SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Thankfulness

Allhamdolillah! Created a new pic....
The #original SI Creationx pic.....
Sharing this one with you guys!
When I got started with editing today, I had no idea what would I do, what would the edit be like and no detail or anything was coming to my mind. What I felt was just fascination and excitement for doing something new. I was happy that I was creating something by my own for my viewers and it was only keen interest that I got this beautiful mesmerizing pic done with entangling butterflies around circles. I was just me while doing this pic and yeh! I can say that I'm reflecting my feels of #beingme happily with complete sense of freedom. I simply thank Allah Almighty for making me the way I am and for letting me follow what I wanted to follow....
Allhamdolillah!
Do like my post people and dont forget to comment or tag your friends who're big editing or butterfly lovers
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_quotes #si_edit #si_edits #sitellsthetruth #si #siontop #letmypicsslay #picsart #sweet #cute #butterflies #beingyou #beyou #bestrong #freedom #happy #feels #happyfeels #butterfliesofsicreationx #glitter #orange #pink
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...