SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Friday, February 8, 2019

SI Creationx's missing vibes

Hello my #sicreationx fam! Seems too good when I write with my edits for all my viewers and it makes me feel happy due to a beautiful connection established between me and all of you. My now a days are running just too busy and I hardly find time even for editing something just on preparatory basis. Editing and writing now seems one of my biggest assets to me and this stuff surely makes me feel 'me' as it reflects my pure creativity and thinking. I'm posting almost after 48 hours and I badly missed my writing and editing
Now let's get on to this one. Ferris wheel's one of the major thrilling excitement for all of us as we feel ourself soaring high in the air enjoying the scenic view. But this time, I made a bit of change in it by entangling its robes and suspensions with dusky blue sky and some lens flare effect ➿〰️♾
What do you think about this blue colored ferris wheel picture? Tell me in the comments section below and do show me some major boost on this picture 💙
At last, a very best of luck to all my viewers for your weekend and may you enjoy every bit of it 👍🤩😍
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_quotes #si_edit #si_edits #sitellsthetruth #si #siontop #letmypicsslay #ferriswheel #blue #happyvibes #majorgoals #beingme #beyou #bestrong #freedom #happyfeels #missing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...