SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Thursday, February 14, 2019

SI Creationx's eye opener....

Asalam o Alaikum people!
Hope so all are doing good.
I'm sharing with you all what I just spotted today. I typed my name "SI Creationx" on Google, just for getting a view of all my content officially available on Google. It was in Google images where I spotted unknown pictures with my web and social media addresses. I was shocked. I mean like 'really'. It could happen. I instantly reported those images but still I'll consider it as an eye opener for me and to all my friends who run their blogs, please watch out for all your data available online. Please keep a check on all your content available online or on any social media platform so that it may not be violated or misused. And to all my dear viewers, please do ask the specific page or blogger whose content you want to use or repost at any social media platform. This will make the bloggers appreciate their content on your page and they'll officially recognize your page and efforts.
Talking about this picture, I did this one in accordance with my short campaign of promoting greenery and plantation. Do plant more plants and create a healthy environment for you and your fellow human beings.
Do show me boost by liking this post and on a true note, this edit took more than an hour to turn up. Do tell me in the comments section below if you took any step for promoting plants and trees and what effect it had on you and your environment
🌴🌵🌿☘🍀🌲🌱
#sicreationx #i_am_si #si_quotes #si_edits #sitellsthetruth #siontop #letmypicsslay #picoftheday #editingmoodon #greenvibes #plantmoretrees #plantation #picsart #behappy #positivefeels #positivevibes #optimism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...