SI Creationx

SI Creationx
Lighter side of Life

Monday, December 24, 2018

Attitude Quotes

Hello my people! Welcome to SI Creationx!
My strangeness
Hope so you all are running in a good mood😍
Today our topic is attitude.
May be you guys also experience the same feeling I do several times.
Some people's odd attitudes always make you strengthen
your grip on your root attitude 👍
When people try to bother you for fulfilling
their intentions then this is what you think
about them
After experiencing such
#bothered_feelings , you
come to the root conclusion which states that
Do tell me in the comments section below.




7 comments:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    What Is a Content Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://phillheartbooks.blogspot.com/2019/09/phillheart-quotes_21.html?showComment=1586883221750#c5039222984273663656

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a fair post which I really savored the experience of scrutinizing. It isn't every day that I have the probability to see something like this.. Pakistani Jats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. eleanor roosevelt quotes on bukrate

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a really good post. Good job keep it up. Punjabi Status Yaari

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

5 Ways Education was better in the Muslim Golden Age

It is no secret that I am a critic of the modern school system. An experiment that started just over one hundred years ago, the current syst...